Thursday, November 6, 2008

Introduction

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now but couldn't figure out what to blog about. Since I get so many questions about the way I feed my dogs, I figured starting a raw food blog might be useful for people.

My name is Kristie and I am an assistant manager of the Austin Raw Feeders Co-op in Austin, TX. I've been feeding this way for about 5 years now to my three boys:

Crush (12.5 year old Golden Retriever):














Buckminster (8 year old Golden Retriever)















Rusty (4 year old Rhodesiador)

So that's it for my first post, in the future I'll post about diet, pictures of food, thawing and repackaging food etc.
Thanks!

2 comments:

~Little Cook~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Little Cook~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.